Top Surge Protectors to Safeguard your Electronic Devices
A surge protector is used to protect voltage spikes from entering your electronic device and damaging them. You have plenty of surge protectors in the market. But remember, the protection offered varies with the quality and the cost of the device. A piece of versatile equipment that can keep anything from your computers to TVs safe, it shouldn’t be confused with a basic power strip, though some tend to look like one. Here, we bring you a list of the top surge protectors. They not only make use of the latest technologies but also protect your electronic equipment making life much more comfortable.
|Features||Pricing||Cord length||Outlets||Energy||Lifetime Warranty|
|AmazonBasics 6-Outlet||Click Here||6 Feet||6||790 Joules||No|
|Belkin 7-Outlet||Click Here||6 feet||7||2,320 Joules||Yes|
|Hitrends Power Strip Surge Protector||Click Here||6 feet||12||–||No|
|APC 11-Outlet Surge Protector||Click Here||8 feet||11||3020 Joules||Yes|
|Tripp Lite 12 Outlet Surge Protector||Click Here||8 feet||12||4320 joules||Yes|
- 1 AmazonBasics 6-Outlet Surge Protector
- 2 Belkin 7-Outlet Power Strip Surge Protector w/6ft Cord
- 3 Hitrends Power Strip Surge Protector
- 4 APC 11-Outlet Surge Protector 3020 Joules
- 5 Tripp Lite 12-Outlet Surge Protector Power Strip
AmazonBasics 6-Outlet Surge Protector
The AmazonBasics surge-protector safeguards electronic devices by optimally transferring power and keeps all your devices safe, especially during storms when surges are high. It has six outlets out of which one is a transformer outlet for larger power adapters. It has a built-in power switch for the shut down of several electronics at once when not in use, thereby conserving energy. You have LED indicator lights to show if the surge protector in ‘On’ or if the power strip needs replacement. With a 14-gauge system and 790-Joule surge-suppression rating, this is a must-have if you need to protect your electronic appliances against spikes.
- 6-outlet surge protector with one transformer outlet
- 790-Joule helps protect small appliances, phones, etc.
- LED indicator which is red “protected” containing a 15-Amp circuit breaker
- 6-foot extra-long 14 AWG power cord
Belkin 7-Outlet Power Strip Surge Protector w/6ft Cord
The Belkin 7-Outlet Slim Surge Protector is ideal for your appliances like the computer, home theatre, and phones. You get premium protection against spikes, surges and voltage fluctuations. The switch is conveniently placed at the end and lights up on top to indicate green for protected or red for not grounded. This light is the ‘protected’ indicator, which lets you know your equipment is secure. It comes with a heavy-duty cord, which is 6 feet in length. They have excellent ratings among customers, with many specifying that their experience with Belkin products has been satisfactory. Belkin has utilized many advanced design elements and superior circuitry and top-quality components to provide long-lasting protection to all your devices.
- 7-outlet surge protector power strip
- Comes with a durable and long 6 feet/1.8M cord
- Comes with a Lifetime Warranty
- Has a 2320 Joule energy rating and can withstand a 6,000v maximum spike voltage
- A $100,000 Connected Equipment Warranty protects it
Hitrends Power Strip Surge Protector
This powerful surge protector is exceptionally reliable and provides 6 AC Outlets and 6 USB Charger Ports. They detect the device automatically, providing proper electrical current. The on/off switch indicates if power is getting to it through a light. The 6-feet extension cord also helps you connect to a distant wall outlet, offering valuable surge protection for your electronics. It is made from fire-resistant materials for the safety of your appliances. The 6-feet extension cord has high conductivity with lower heat and extra safety components. These features make the Hitrends Power strip a good surge protector with economical with top features like the UL Listed Tough Coated Power Cable.
- It is a 12-in-1 device with 6 charging ports and 6 sockets thereby helping you charge different kinds of appliances
- You can charge 12 devices at the same time.
- The USB ports will detect your devices automatically and charge at a high speed
- Offers multiple protection against overload, a surge in current and short-circuit protection
- It is certified by FCC
- It contains a fire-resistant shell and built with copper wire
APC 11-Outlet Surge Protector 3020 Joules
We love the APC surge productswhich offer professional-grade surge protection. Protect all electronic devices like your computer, TV, and other others with the best protection device with stringent IEEE testing. It is available with two options, an eight outlet and an eleven outlet device with inputs for coaxial cables for any audio-visual connections. They protect against small transients.
- Contains a 3020 Joule surge protector power strip
- Has sliding safety shutters for safety
- Has a telephone and coaxial protection from power surges
- Six outlets are for large adapters
- 8′-Cord with 180 Degree Rotation
- Lifetime warranty
- $100,000 Equipment Protection Policy
Tripp Lite 12-Outlet Surge Protector Power Strip
Last but not least, this has 12 outlets and a set of RJ 11 jacks for the protection of all your electronic devices. It is a good surge protector with twelve NEMA 5 15R outlets. The 4320 joules ensure maximum protection RJ11 and coaxial cable connectors protect fax, modem, and even satellite equipment. The Tripp Lite surge protector strip has a UL-certified seal on the bottom. It also features dual USB A ports, which are essential to charge your smartphones, tablets, and other USB mobile devices. The power cords are available at an incredible 8 feet, which is pretty useful when you have to reach distant outlets; in fact, it acts like an extension cord. You also have a desk or wall mounting options according to your convenience.
- Lifetime Warranty & $150,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance with excellent tech support
- 12 protected AC outlets
- 2 USB charging ports
- Transformer outlets for4 AC adapters
- High-quality 8-foot AC input cord
- Illuminated On/Off Switch
- Built-in R11 jacks protect equipment from data line surges
In case of power blackouts or surges due to reasons like storms, the electrical grid is highly unreliable. All home appliances are electronic devices that are sensitive to these surges. In such cases, a good surge protector works by shunting the voltage surge to the ground. Invest in a good surge protector, and rest assured all your devices are absolutely safe.
Top 5 Surge Protectors
|Hitrends Power Strip Surge Protector|
|APC 11-Outlet Surge Protector|
|Tripp Lite 12 Outlet Surge Protector|