Your Unbiased Comparison Guide to buying the Best TV in 2019
Buying the best TV for your money can give jitters even to the most tech-savvy! The features, the model numbers, and the price tag are so confusing that a thorough study has a higher potential for confusing you further. That is precisely why we brought this unbiased yet straightforward comparison guide for televisions so that you can make an informed choice and revel in it!
Before further ado, let us begin with the list of the best five television sets that we think make a mark.
1. Samsung UN50RU7100FXZA
Welcome to the world of high definition picture quality and sharpness with 4K depth of detail that will allow you to see the exact shade of color that there is. With Samsung PurColor technology, there are millions of color shades to see that lend the picture its vibrancy and lifelike quality that is not possible with any conventional HDTV on the market today.
The Key Features of the TV:
• 4K UHD Processor that guarantees more performance that promised.
• HDR that is the secret mantra for being able to bring alive each scene and show
• A Smart TV Universal Guide that is not just simple but on the screen that allows for searching what is being streamed and where.
• PurColor that allows millions of shades of colors
• Motion Rate of 120 hertz that allows for smoother action
– The set comes with only one remote that reduces table clutter
– It is also cable-free, so no overbearing wires and cables are hanging from the TV port (thankfully)
– The TV can be seamlessly connected with all the smart home devices with the help of a dashboard.
– Slim and sleek design
– Comes with 90 days of tech support for installation, configuration, connection, and troubleshooting
– Can be paired with Alexa and Google Assistant devices that need to be separately bought
– Has three HDMI ports
– The best soundbar is R450 (needs to be purchased separately)
Bluetooth connectivity is only through earbuds, headphones, and soundbar. There is no compatibility with the keyboard and mouse.
2. TCL 32S327
If a gaming computer or a personalized home screen is what you are rooting for, we have some serious recommendations for you!
With an impressive 1080p resolution, this LED TV is going to give some stiff competition to others in its league. For instance, consider its low price. With a budget of only $200, you can have this awesome TV in your room without paying a dime more to set up your own ROKU account. Yes, that is right!
• Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant devices
• Stand included
• Streams 5000 channels via Roku TV
• 1080p resolution for lifelike picture quality
• Direct-Lit LED
• 120 Hertz refresh rate that promises no motion blurs
• 3 HDMI ports, 1 USB port, RF, composite, headphone jack, and optical audio jack compatible input
• Has a 90-day tech unstinting support
• Very easy to install
• Roku tv is completely free
• Great tv at a great price
• Wireless dual-band 802.11ac compatible that supports data up to 5Ghz
– At 10lbs, this personalized tv is an excellent addition to your bedside
– No cords and plugs hanging out
– Also has a game mode
The phone can act like a remote for the tv, but both the tv and the phone have to work on the same wifi connection.
3. TCL 32S325
While TCL 327 was the previous year’s model, the 325 is one step ahead and the latest addition to the top five clubs.
• 32inches LED TV
• Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant devices that need to be bought separately
• Smart functionality comes in 40, 43 and 49 inches also
• 720p HD resolution that delivers crisp pictures
• Direct-Lit LED
• HDMI 2.0 ports more advanced than the previous generation
- Comes with 3 HDMI ports and one USB\
- Watch effortless streaming from smart app Roku
- Roku is simple and intuitive and very cost-effective
- Does not include stand
4. TCL 55S425
It may sound incredible to have three sets from the same company in the top five TV. But the fact is that it is slowly and surely inching towards becoming the most favorite brand in America as also world over.
• 4K technology
• UHD display that produces excellent picture quality
• Direct-lit LED
• Latest HDMI 2.0 new generation ports
– Now enjoy endless entertainment by streaming thousands of entertaining shows, movies et al. from the Roku store
– Not a single penny to open a Roku account
- Customers who bought the set complained of the frozen or hung screen often.
5. Toshiba 32LF221U19
If there is one brand of television that is getting smarter by the day, it has to be Toshiba! Its 2019 model has automatic updates that keep the software abreast of everything new. Ensuring you have endless entertainment and superior television experience.
• Built-in Alexa
• Remote control comes with Voice command Compatibility with Alexa
• Built-in fire TV.
• Fire tv features over the air tv where you can start streaming thousands of streaming shows and movies by simply plugging in an antenna
• TV antenna needs to be purchased separately
• Smart voice remote can launch apps, search for shows, switch inputs, and control smart home devices. Yes! All from one single remote!!
• Auto-updates on over the air television
• HDMI can connect to cable or satellite tv and gaming consoles
– 720p picture quality
– Lifelike clarity
– Rich contrast
– Brilliant colors
– Features Quadcore GPR
– Very fast responding software
– 3 HDMI 2.0 ports
– Multiple inputs and output ports
– Nothing that is worth mentioning.
May we suggest that you do thorough research before you plunge in to buy one that suits your needs? We are completely satisfied that each one of the entries on the top five chart deserves to be here. You must begin your search for the perfect TV from here.